Custom Landscape Borders
Thank you for visiting Clarke's Concrete Curbing, the leader in
custom landscape edging.
Over the years, Clarke's Concrete Curbing has been helping to add both
style and functionality to landscaping in the Inland Empire of Southern
California and its surrounding areas, specializing in custom landscape
borders. The main appeal of this product is its ability to complement
existing landscape while reducing the time needed for maintenance. Our
process is noninvasive and most installations are completed in one day.
Our custom designed continuous concrete landscape edging is available in
a variety of colors, styles and designs. They're great for
beautifying your landscape and are constructed from colored concrete not
a colored top coat.
In addition to our landscape edging, we also offer lighted curbs and
garden walkways. If you request both style and functionality, we are the
company to call.
What is Decorative Landscaping?
Custom landscape curbing is an attractive, permanent landscape accent.
It will not rust like metal, decompose like wood, break like plastic,
nor move like brick. It is one continuous piece of concrete that can be
colored to accent the landscape, and can be stamped with a variety of
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ page.
Advantages of Concrete Curbing
- Permanent, durable, and lasts well into the future.
- Designs are flexible, with flowing, elegant curves.
- Multiple colors and designs available, to fit your needs.
- Professional appearance adds to your home's property value.
Benefits of Choosing CCC
- We are a family run and operated business (which reduces overhead).
- We are located within the Greater Inland Empire of Southern California.
- Your existing landscaping is rarely distrubed.
- We offer designs and shapes to enhance your yard, giving it a professional look.
- We do not require large concrete trucks, nor spend days setting up forms.
- We can complete most jobs in only one day.
If you aren't located in the Soutern California area, you can still find a qualified
curbing specialist in your area by using CurbingLocator.org.
Site last updated on Apr 1st, 2015.